Dentistry Done Right
Adults and kids, we welcome patients of all ages and have dedicated clinics set up for both.
Our team is passionate about building lifetime relationships through positive experiences, featuring:
Flexible Payment Options
“Our word is our worth. We promise to do it right, timely, and for a fair price.”
What if I told you dentistry doesn't have to be scary?
Do you accept GDS and EDS vouchers?Yes, we accept both vouchers.
Do you specialise in children as well?Yes! We have a seperate clinic that is dedicated to seeing and treating children from the ages of 2 - 16 years old. The rooms are designed with them in mind! We also have specialised equipment and materials that make treating them absolutely a breeze like our 2 second curing light!! This makes treatments quicker and less invasive for the little ones.
Do you accept payment plans?Yes we have a few options available. 1. Afterpay service - Paid fortnightly. 2. Centrepay service - This takes a portion of your centrelink payments every fortnight. A form is filled out at our clinic and we can apply for this on your behalf.
Do you see children with special needs?Yes, we have a clinic set up with special needs patients in mind. This is from the colour and vibe of the room to sensory toys and blankets. We also visit many special schools in metropolitan adelaide such as Errington Special Education and Adelaide West Education Centre.
1. Caring, Skilled Dental Experts."What is better than one skilled practitioner? An entire team of them! Our team loves all things dental and this means they have experience to treat your teeth with absolute care. Our team is focused on preventative dentistry not treatment, we are ethical in our approach and will only treat when absolutely necessary.
2. Affordable prices and flexible payment plans.No insurance? No worries! We offer Payment Plans and an In-House Discount Plan that help make paying for your treatment less stressful and more affordable by providing competitive treatment costs.
3. Best in Tech and Comfort.We have some of the best technology in digital x-rays, cameras, and 3D scanners to allow for safe and thorough diagnostics. Headphones with Netflix or your choice of music are available in all of our rooms to help you forget you're even at a dental office! You'll also have access to free tooth brushes and tooth paste when you visit.
4. Competitive prices for Dentures, Veneers, Implants."Due to improved technology and a partnership with one of the best labs in Adelaide we can provide Dentures, Veneers and Implants for a massively reduces rate which was not possible years ago. Book in a consultation and you will not be dissapointed with the price and quality.
5. Two seperate tailored clinics for Children and for Adults.We use proven ways to work with children and set up an experience that is focused on reducing fear and anxiety when visiting the dentist. Improving their confidence with each visit. Our aim by setting up this second brand was to focus on providing a completely unique experience for both adults and children alike. Every smile is unique and we have learned how to cater for this.
Introducing our dental team—a trusted group of skilled professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of care. With a wealth of experience and a passion for dentistry, our team combines expertise with cutting-edge techniques to deliver outstanding results. We prioritize your comfort and well-being, ensuring that each visit to our practice is met with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Trust in our team's commitment to excellence as we work together to create smiles that inspire confidence.
Dr Paul Burnett (Bds)
Dr Huu Dinh (Bds)
Brianna Buttress (BoH)
Oral Health Therapist
Our Day One Dental Clinic.
Offer Expiring 30/12/23
Receive a check-up, clean, fluoride, x-rays for $189.00
Online offer - Please quote offer on the phone or book directly online to be eligible.
HICAPS is Australia's leading electronic claims and payments system. HICAPS enables us to provide patients with efficient and easy payment processing for private health fund claims, and Medicare claims, on the spot.
Please note that you will need to provide us with your health fund card to claim on the day.
Our Special Offers.
good on you
with us from
9:00am - 10:00pm
To use click on the
"Text us!" message box to chat with someone.
Henley Beach Road,
Torrensville, SA 5031
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00 - 2:00pm
Send us a message or leave us feedback in the below contact sheet.